Intro to DeFi aspects of cheqd
The world of Decentralised Finance (DeFi) can be daunting for newcomers. Documentation is littered with words, which mean very little, creating a seemingly large knowledge gap and journey to embark on in order to make informed decisions.
By the end we’d hope you could answer the following questions:
- What is a Validator or Node Operator?
- What does a Validator actually do?
- What is staking and who is involved?
- What does it mean to bond / what does bonding involve?
- What is delegation?
- How can an individual be involved in and benefit from staking?
- How does voting work?
- What is slashing and how does it work?